Ride the Explorer jet-boat from Portland to Cascade Locks as we embark into the “Heart of the Columbia Gorge” to search for the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. See the landmarks that make the Northwest famous, while listening to live and recorded narration. Enjoy content created by Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot star, Cliff Barackman.
- See all the landmarks that make the Northwest famous
- Listen to narration from Cliff Barackman about Bigfoot
- Enjoy live narration from Portland to The Columbia Gorge
- Embark on a 140 mile round trip jet-boat experience
- Enjoy an hour stop in Cascade Locks for a scenic lunch break
Bigfoot is the hide-and-seek champion of the world. With the help of the star of Cliff Barackman, Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot, we will try our best to find him. Travel from Portland to the Heart of the Columbia Gorge on this seven-hour round trip excursion. See sights such as Beacon Rock, Bridge of the Gods, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville and Dam, and many more. We are the only riverboat company that offers daily trips through the Bonneville Locks. Experience being raised as much as 70 feet from the lower Columbia River.
We will explore the history and lore of Bigfoot and his presence in the Pacific Northwest. Learn about known sightings along the river June – September and get the inside scoop on this mysterious creature’s habits. This cruise includes a tour guide to point out the sights and detailed explanation of what you are seeing. There will also be a recorded narration by Cliff Barackman, discussing sightings and the history of Bigfoot.
This is a covered jet-boat, dress for the weather, you will not get rained on as it is covered. Please be prepared with a sweatshirt or jacket, as it can be cooler in the morning. This is all day trip includes a one-hour stop in Cascade Locks, where you can enjoy a scenic lunch on the waterfront at The Locks Grill. Locks Grill Menu
This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
What You Will See
Total Duration: 7 hours
- Hawthorne Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Morrison Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Burnside Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Steel Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Broadway Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Fremont Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- St. Johns Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Kelley Point Park, Portland, Oregon
- Jantzen Beach Super Center, Portland
- Interstate Bridge, Vancouver, Washington
- Rooster Rock State Park, Corbett, Oregon
- Vista House, Corbett, Oregon
- Multnomah Falls, Bridal Veil, Oregon
- Beacon Rock State Park, North Bonneville, Washington
- Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Bridge of the Gods, Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Locks Waterfront Grill
- Many More…
Cruise Dates and Times
June 15th- September 30th Daily 9:00 am – 4:00 pm From $98 per person Group pricing from $78 (15 or more people) Prices do not include $5 landing fee
Cruises board from the Salmon Street Springs Dock