Ride the Explorer jet-boat from Portland to Cascade Locks as we embark into the “Heart of the Columbia Gorge” to search for the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. See the landmarks that make the Northwest famous, while listening to live and recorded narration. Enjoy content created by Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot star, Cliff Barackman.
- See all the landmarks that make the Northwest famous
- Listen to narration from Cliff Barackman and a live tour guide
- Enjoy the scenery from Portland to The Columbia Gorge
- Enjoy an hour stop in Cascade Locks for a scenic break
- Check out real Bigfoot casts!
- Learn about local Bigfoot sightings and hear their story
Bigfoot is the hide-and-seek champion of the world. With the help of Cliff Barackman, star of Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot, we will learn as much as we can about him.
Travel from Portland to the Heart of the Columbia Gorge on this seven-hour round trip excursion. See sights such as Beacon Rock, Bridge of the Gods, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville and Dam, and many more. We are the only riverboat company that offers daily trips through the Bonneville Locks. Experience being raised as much as 70 feet from the lower Columbia River.
- Tour guide to point out the historical landmarks of Portland and the Columbia Gorge
- A historic narration of the Northwest and the Columbia Gorge
- Recorded narration by Cliff Barackman, discussing sightings and the history of Bigfoot
- Learn about known sightings along the river
- Interactive Adventure with real castings and Bigfoot calls
- Explore the history and lore of Bigfoot and his presence in the Pacific Northwest.
June 15th – September 30th
Daily 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
From $98 per person
Group pricing from $78 (8 or more people)
Prices do not include $5 landing fee
Cruises are based on tiered pricing, book early for the lowest rate
Total Duration: 7 hours
- We will be departing from Salmon Springs dock at 1000 SW Naito Parkway, Downtown Portland Oregon. 97014
- parking can be found in many parking lots or garages nearby
- Boarding will begin at 8:45 am, we will leave the dock at 9 am.
- We will travel to Cascade Locks, Oregon, arriving around 11:30.
- There will be an opportunity for you to purchase lunch at the Lock’s Waterfront Grill.
- There will be about an hour break before we head back to Portland.
- We will return to Salmon Springs dock around 4 pm
About the vessel
- The Explorer is an open-air boat, please bring warm clothes as it can be cooler in the morning.
- Although the boat is covered there is an uncovered deck in the back.
- Sunglasses, hats, and sunscreen are recommended.
- There is a small restroom on board.
- Since the boat is noisy, we provide everyone with noise canceling headphones which narration will be played through.
- If you do not want to purchase lunch at the grill you are welcome to bring your own.
- Binoculars and Cameras are encouraged.
- Please keep bags and personal belongings as small as possible. There is limited space.
- Not recommended for small children or very elderly people as this is a fast-moving Jet-Boat.
- We are a ticketless company, check in with your name at boarding.
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
Speak directly with our friendly staff at 503-224-3900
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org