Bigfoot is the hide-and-seek champion of the world. With the help of the star of Cliff Barackman, Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot, we will try our best to find him. Travel from Portland to the Heart of the Columbia Gorge on this seven-hour round trip excursion. See sights such as Beacon Rock, Bridge of the Gods, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Locks, Bonneville Dam, and more.
We will explore the history and lore of Bigfoot and his presence in the Pacific Northwest. Learn about known sightings along the river June – September and get the inside scoop on this mysterious creature’s habits. This cruise includes a tour guide to point out the sights and detailed explanation of what you are seeing. There will also be a recorded narration by Cliff Barackman, discussing sightings and the history of Bigfoot.
This is a covered Jet Boat, dress for the weather, you will not get rained on as it is covered. Please be prepared with a sweatshirt or jacket, as it can be cooler in the morning. There is no food available on board, but we do stop in Cascade Locks where you can purchase lunch. Locks Grill Menu.
This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
What You Will See
Total Duration: 7 hours
- Hawthorne Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Morrison Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Burnside Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Steel Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Broadway Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Fremont Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- St. Johns Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Kelley Point Park, Portland, Oregon
- Jantzen Beach Super Center, Portland
- Interstate Bridge, Vancouver, Washington
- Rooster Rock State Park, Corbett, Oregon
- Vista House, Corbett, Oregon
- Multnomah Falls, Bridal Veil, Oregon
- Beacon Rock State Park, North Bonneville, Washington
- Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Bridge of the Gods, Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Locks Waterfront Grill
- Many More…
Cruise Dates and Times
June 15th- September 30th
Daily 9:00am – 4:00 pm
From $98 per person
Group pricing from $78 (15 or more people)
Prices do not include landing fee
Cruises board from the Salmon Street Springs Dock